Welcome to Hot Deals. This is the area of our website where we can put our philosophy of buying great products, at great prices into action. We don’t believe that just one company has it all, meaning the BEST of everything, at the BEST prices. Instead we see that all food storage companies carry similar products, the trick is finding the best deals for items you want for your family.
Each month we will search the web looking for great deals on great products relating to food storage and preparedness. This will include monthly sales, special sales, coupon codes and even Black Friday sales and we will put this info in our Hot Deal area for you to benefit from. Some prices will be good for a month, other screaming deals may only be available for a few days, so be sure and check back often so you don’t miss out on stocking up on the products you want and need, at the best prices.
Prices are for 1-#10 can of food unless otherwise listed. DH=dehydrated, FD=freeze-dried Want to help out? If you find a killer deal, send us an email so we can share it with everyone else. After all, the more that are prepared, the better off we will all be.
Debbie and Crystal
YOUR LOCAL GROCERY STORE
It’s March! That means there are lots of items at your local grocery store are on sale this month, including most frozen foods and meals, seasonal vegetables and fruits, peanut butter, eggs, potatoes, corned beef and ham as people gear up for St. Patrick”s Day and Easter.
When you are looking to get the basics (wheat, beans, powdered milk, etc.) we always recommend the LDS Home Store Center. It is a great resource for long and shorter term food storage. It includes items such as grains, beans, milk (by far the best deal around), limited dried foods and other items. Open to everyone for local pick-up and online across the USA. To view price list click here. To find a Home Storage Center near you click here. To order online click here.
Hint: *Group specials: great sales and free shipping when you meet the minimum quantity for just one group item. Minimums usually 6+ or 12+ cans cans. (Hint: find friends/family to share) CLICK HERE TO ORDER
March Deals: We looked through the whole catalog, sifting out the the NOT THAT products and double checked the prices to find the true HOT DEALS for you. These are great stock up items.
- Whole Egg Powder #10 $22.95 save 58%
- Tote-able Toilet w/lid $14.99 save 52%
- FD Green Peas #10 $9.99 save 50%
- *Heirloom Seeds #10 (17 varieties) $35 or $25 (12 or more) save 48%
- *Red Feather canned butter 12 oz $5.00 (24 or more) save 46%
- Peanut Butter #10 $12.99 (6 or more) save 45%
- 8 Superpail Kits (buckets,lids,mylar bags,o2 absorbers) $75 save 45%
- FD Strawberry slices #10 $15.19 (6 or more) save 43%
- FD Broccoli #10 $14.29 #10 (6 or more) save 42%
- 5 gallon bucket w/ gamma lid $11.49 save 39%
It’s always a good idea to wait to purchase when they have a coupon code running
- Mix and Match Sale – Build a Case: for every 6 cans (case) you get 10% off. No limit. No deadline.
- Extra 5% off (15% total) Good March 7-19th, in-store only.
No Hot Deals this month.
- Harvest Food Rotation System- Costco Online $299
- Ova Easy Eggs #10 $56.00
- Egg Whites #10 $52.50
- Peach or Strawberry apple flakes 50% off
If you haven’t heard of Zaycon Fresh, let us introduce it to you. Zaycon Fresh is a way of getting bulk fresh foods from the farm to your front door. We love to eat, freeze and can their meat! Here is how it works:
- You go online to ZayconFresh.com and register to receive notifications of upcoming events in your area.
- Then check out the high quality foods you can get at great prices and place your order.
- On the day of your local Zaycon sales event, you bring your order confirmation to a designated location a short drive from your home, and you get your fresh, delicious, nutritious food!
That’s it, just three easy steps! And let’s be honest, that first step wasn’t even time-consuming.
Click HERE to sign-up to receive notifications for deliveries in your area and see the great deals.
March (chicken is 100% natural, no added hormones, additives or chemicals)
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts $1.69 lb /40 lb = $123 case (limited availability)
April (ground beef is grass and grain fed, USA grown/processed, no added chemicals, additives or water, LFTB free)
- Ground Beef 93/7 fat, $3.99 lb / 4 -10 lb chubs =$174 case
- Fresh Ground Beef 80/20 fat, $2.99 lb / 4 -10 lbs chubs = $123 case
- Applewood Smoked Boneless Lean Ham $3.29 lb / 2 hams (20 lb total) = $66 case
- Alaskan Cod, individually flash frozen (8-16 oz each) $5.99 lb / 25 lb = $150 case
- Alaskan Pollock, individually flash frozen and wrapped (2.5-3 oz each) $3.69 lb / 2 – 16 lb pkg = $118 case
- Wild Red Argentina Shrimp, tail on/cleaned/devained, each flash frozen $7.49 lb /10-2 lb pkg = $150 case
- Ground Turkey (USA raised and processed, 90/10, flash frozen, mild flavor, stores 12 months in freezer)
- Ground Turkey, $2/79 lb, 1 lb chubs / 2-24 lb boxes = 1 case, $134
- Ground Turkey, $2.49 lb, 5 lb chubs / 8 chubs to case = $100
- Jumbo Chicken Thighs, boneless, skinless, all natural, each quick frozen $1.69 lb /4 -10 lb bags in case =$68
ALL-AMERICAN SUN OVEN (click on shop tab for latest deals)