Food Storage Strawberry Riviera Bars
Recipe type: Desserts
You've got to give these sweet and salty ice cream dessert a try. They are so fabulously easy and delicious as well as using more of that food storage sitting in your basement! These are cheaper than ice cream, taste better, and are made from food storage. How can you lose?
- 1-1/4 cups crushed pretzels
- 6 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (click HERE for a food storage video showing how to do to make it from your food storage powdered milk)
- 1 cup pureed strawberries (you can also use your freeze dried strawberries)
- ½ cup lime juice
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Mix pretzel crumbs and butter in 13x9-inch pan; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Add strawberries, sweetened condensed milk, and lime juice; mix well. Gently stir in whipped topping; pour evenly over crust.
- Freeze at least 6 hours. Remove from freezer 15 min. before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before cutting to serve. Store leftovers in freezer.