|Food Storage Strawberry Riviera Bars|
- 1-1/4 cups crushed pretzels
- 6 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (click HERE for a food storage video showing how to do to make it from your food storage powdered milk)
- 1 cup pureed strawberries (you can also use your freeze dried strawberries)
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Mix pretzel crumbs and butter in 13×9-inch pan; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Add strawberries, sweetened condensed milk, and lime juice; mix well. Gently stir in whipped topping; pour evenly over crust.
- Freeze at least 6 hours. Remove from freezer 15 min. before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before cutting to serve. Store leftovers in freezer.