**This giveaway has closed**
What is I Can’t Believe It’s Food Storage?
It’s a simple step-by-step plan for using food storage to create delicious meals. It’s like having my blog all in one place (so your laptop can be safe OUT of the kitchen ;). I’ll teach you how to transition common food-storage items (such as powdered milk, whole wheat, and dried beans) into your own recipes. I also provide over 100 kitchen-tested recipes for you to try. In addition, you’ll learn how to put together a personalized three-month supply and how to involve your entire family in planning and preparing meals. And as for that vitally important one-year supply, you’ll learn what to store, how much to store, and how to store it. But here’s the real kicker…it’s not boring! You know me…I’m anything BUT boring! 🙂
What is included in I Can’t Believe It’s Food Storage?
- A step by step training program for using your food storage every day in your own recipes. Think of me as your food storage personal trainer. 🙂
- Over 100 kitchen tested (and very delicious) recipes, including some not yet featured on my blog!
- Family Home Evening lessons to help get your entire family involved in planning your 3-month supply and helping you in the kitchen.
- Information on the what, where, and why’s of common food storage items.
- Practical tips for getting dinner on the table, picky eaters, grocery shopping, and more!
How do I purchase I Can’t Believe It’s Food Storage?
I’m so excited for my book to be released (I’ve hardly slept for the last week!) and I need your help to spread the word so we can get everyone actually USING their food storage! To help motivate you, I have SIX books that I’ll be giving away for FREE on Friday morning.
How to Enter:
- Tell your friends and family about I Can’t Believe It’s Food Storage via E-mail, blog post, Facebook, My Family.com, etc.
- Tweet your contest entry via Twitter
- Become a fan of I Can’t Believe It’s Food Storage on Facebook
- **Here is the important part** E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know how you spread the word about my book!
- Feel free to use the image below on your blog or website and link it to http://everydayfoodstorage.net
How to Win:
- I will randomly select 3 winners from the email entries (I won’t be emailing you with a number, I’ll just post your full name (or nickname) if you’re a winner!)
- 3 winners will be chosen for being the most excited and passionate about spreading the word, so make sure you tell me EXACTLY what you did!
- Check back Friday morning to see if you’re a winner!