TOP 5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE NYLONS IN YOUR 72 HOUR KIT
Did you know an old pair of nylons could be a great addition to your 72 hour kit? Here’s why…
- they are a great way to add extra warmth (simply put on under your pants) with out adding bulk or weight to your 72 hour kit.
- need an extra-large rubber band to help you carry items in an emergency? Cut around the elastic top of an old pair of pantyhose. Two of these, crisscrossed, work fine when bundling newspapers or magazines. Use one to hold a bag in place in a garbage container, too.
- in an emergency they can be tied together and used for rope.
- to make the soap in your 72 hour kit more effecient place some soap in an old nylon and tie it around faucets or near your water supply.
- you can also use nylons as a very basic filter for your water.
Bet you never knew nylons could be so handy-now you do!