Did you know beans are the cheapest superfood out there?
The truth is, beans are a super food and offer many health benefits at a fraction of the price of any hipster food. (p.s. When did eating crickets get popular?!)
9 Amazing Bean Benefits That Everyone Misses
- High in protein — eating 1/2 cup (4 ounces) of cooked beans is equivalent to eating two ounces of lean protein, yet costs only 20 cents per serving.
- Cheap and filling! (There’s a reason Dave Ramsey says to go on the beans and rice diet to save money!)
- Lots of fiber — a 1/2 cup serving of cooked dry beans has 4 to 10 grams of fiber.
- Rich in complex carbohydrates. Complex carbohydrates are known as “smart carbs.”
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Low in fat.
- Have a low glycemic index.
- Can help lower blood pressure
- Can prevent and cure colon and bowl problems
With so many benefits why don’t more people eat beans on a consistent basis?
Let’s be honest.
Because when you think of beans, you think of chili and a week of chili just isn’t exciting.
But did you know there are many mouth-watering ways to use beans other than chili?
What if adding more beans to your diet meant eating cookies, cakes, pancakes, waffles, bread, soups, salads and so much more!
It would make it pretty easy to add all of those amazing bean benefits that most people are missing out on to your diet.
Which is why this everyday bean cookbook is chalk-full of recipes designed to incorporate beans into your diet every day, whether it’s breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert!
THE EVERYDAY BEAN COOKBOOK
(Instant download, printable e-book)
This go-to bean guide is filled with over 90 irresistible, easy-to-make recipes that are simply divided into genre specific meals (breakfast, sides, dinner and desserts.) with simple cooking tips and tricks on each recipe.
Get all of the best tips for cooking and using your beans on a daily basis.
All of the recipes are conveniently categorized into easy-to-use recipes for use all day!
Delicious, mouth-watering recipes with helpful cooking tips on every recipe!