So when I showed up at my parents house I was really excited that they had very ripe bananas on their tree. (Yes, my parents have a banana tree-how cool is that?!) So of course, I had to try my whole wheat banana bread recipe in the Sun Oven a complete food storage and emergency preparedness masterpiece! But I really wanted to see what the difference would be compared to a regular oven-especially since the Sun Oven claims to make food moister…so I put it to the test!
So, can you guess which loaf was baked in the Sun Oven? The one on the left…I don’t know that there is any way to describe how moist it looked right out of the oven. I was honestly amazed that the claim was entirely true. The bread from the Sun Oven was more flavorful and melted in my mouth.
So, what did I learn? The Sun Oven does indeed make your food moister!
WANT TO LEARN MORE? TAKE THE SUN OVEN CLASS OR READ MY POSTS ABOUT THE SUN OVEN!
- How to use a Sun Oven Class: Part One
- How to use a Sun Oven Class: Parts 2 and 3
- How to use a Sun Oven Class: Part Four
- How to use a Sun Oven Class: Parts Five and Six
- How to use a Sun Oven Class: parts 7-9
- How to Use a Sun Oven Class: Part TEN
- How to Use a Sun Oven Class Questions
- Sun Oven Chronicles: “Boiling” Eggs
- Sun Oven Chronicles: BREAD!
- Sun Oven Chronicles: FREEZER PIZZA