You know that feeling you had when you were a young child during the month of December? You know, the butterflies-in-your-stomach, can’t-think-about-anything-else, so-excited-the-entire-world-is-rosie kind of feeling?
Because that is exactly how I (Crystal) feel right now!
You’ve probably heard my big news that I’m presenting at BYU Education Week this year and it’s only 20 days away!!!! (Seriously, I don’t think there are enough exclamation points to show my intense excitement!)
I’ve spent the last year preparing my class series entitled: Catch the Vision of Preparedness and it would mean so much to have you there!
Together we’ll examine simple principles coupled with magnificent blessings to learn how to:
- Enjoy Life Now as Well as in the Future by Living a Prepared Life
- Rescue Your Family from Crisis with the Power of Preparedness
- Endow Yourself with the Power of Compassion and Love by being Prepared to Share
- Overcome the Fears of a Turbulent World by Accessing the Faith-Building Power of Preparedness
What is BYU Education Week?
If you haven’t heard of BYU Education week, let me tell you about it…BYU Education Week began in 1922 and is one of the largest continuing education programs of its type. The program is held on the beautiful Brigham Young University campus in Provo, Utah, each August and offers more than 1,000 classes on a variety of subjects, including education, religion, marriage and family, the arts, history, genealogy, communication, youth classes, and much more. The program is designed primarily for adults, although everyone age 14 and older is welcome…and we want you there! Think of it as EFY for adults, minus all the crazy cheers and cheesy pick-up lines, lol. In fact, a lot of big name speakers like Brad Wilcox, Merrilee Boyack, Susan Easton Black, Janice Kapp Perry, and many others will be there. It’s extremely inspirational and will be the pick-me-up you need! Plus, they have classes all day so you can come for as little or as long as you want, plus my class is in the evening so if you have little kids or work, you can still make it!
Enter to win a FREE ticket to BYU Education week or The Perfect Pair of Food Storage Books
If you’re a fan of this site, it’s probably because you believe in getting prepared, right? You’ve probably seen what being prepared and having a food storage can do to save a struggling family or felt the peace of knowing you are prepared for anything that may come into your life. I know I’ve experienced the life-changing benefits of being prepared with food storage as my family has weathered the storms of job loss, unexpected family illness, and just plain living in this crazy world…which is why I’ve dedicated the last 10 years of my life to helping others catch the vision of preparedness. This work can and will change lives. Here’s how you can help and also get a little something in return namely a chance to win a free ticket to BYU Education Week or one of two sets of our best-selling food storage books Store This, Not That! and the newly updated & expanded full-color edition of I Can’t Believe It’s Food Storage before it’s available to the public! The giveaway ends August 13th, 2017.
- Share the information about the “Catch the Vision of Preparedness” Education Week class on Instagram or Facebook for your friends who may be attending Education Week
- Visit one of our YouTube Channels (Store This, Not That! orEveryday Food Storage) and share your favorite video (Personally, my favorite video is “Powdered Milk that Won’t Make You Gag“) with friends and family via E-mail or Facebook and get them excited to see preparedness is do-able! Also, on a side note, we have 1,000 subscribers to our newest YouTube channel Everyday Food Storage! Woot woot! Thank you so much for helping us share the word…you are all amazing, let’s see if we can meet our next goal of 2,500 subscribers!
- Tag a friend who you know might need a pick-me-up on Facebook with this giveaway.
Then, simply log in below (so we know how to contact you if you win) You only have until August 14, 2017 to enter, so just take a few minutes and sign up. Fingers crossed that you’re the lucky winner!
Wait! Don’t miss this!
Good luck and if you’ve subscribed to our newsletter, watch for an invitation to meet up with Debbie and I at Education Week and snag a free set of Food Storage Conversion Chart Magnets. We plan to make this a very epic week and can’t wait to see you there!