There is a whole big world out there.
At least a big world of cool preparedness gizmos and gadgets…gizmos and gadgets so cool, they would make amazing one-of-a-kind Christmas gifts.
The truth is, preparedness items don’t need to be boring, expensive or donned in cammo gear.
They can actually be something your family will be happy to get! Items that will help you and your family now. Whether they are children, teens, young marrieds, or a hard-to-buy-for adult, there is a gift you can give to help them get prepared!
First, take a seat at Debbie’s latest class where she gave the skinny on all of our favorite things HERE
Second, be sure to…
Here is how it works.
- Download our Favorite Things 2016 Christmas Idea List.
- Look for the stocking image to help Santa give preparedness stocking stuffers.
- Get great gift ideas for kids, teens, men and women (all from Amazon and most with Prime 2-day shipping…WAHOO!)
- Click on the images or links to learn more about the product.
- Enjoy the warm fuzzy feeling of buying meaningful Christmas presents for your loved ones.
DIY Preparedness Gift Ideas
You can also check out our “Gifts in a Jar” class from last year where we show you how to give herbs in a jar, make your own incredibly cute DIY lamps from a mason jar and some of our favorite mixes in a jar including a delicious mix for an Olive Garden Zuppa Tuscano.
Whether big or small, bought or homemade, it’s always a great time to give the gift of preparedness. You’ve got this!