5 Amazing Reasons You’ll Love Jar Boxes
- They are a great way to keep your canning jars, clean, organized and safe from breaking–even during the shaking of an earthquake.
- Each box includes two sturdy, plastic molded trays that snap together securely to hold a dozen canning jars.
- These boxes can then be stacked together with other jar boxes; which helps to ensure the stability and safety of the jars’ contents.
- They shells can also be separated into 2 trays and come in both quart-sized and pint-sized boxes.
- Also, both hold regular and wide-mouth canning jars and are dishwasher safe.
To sum up…they are A-W-E-S-O-M-E and a great investment if you live anywhere near earthquake country or simply want to protect all of that handwork you put into canning.
It’s simple to do, simply log in below (so we know how to contact you if you win) and share it on Facebook and/or subscribe to our new YouTube Channel, “Everyday Food Storage” where Crystal posts a new weekly video teaching you how to use food storage in everyday ways. You only have until May 14, 2017 to enter, so just take a few minutes and sign up. Fingers crossed that you’re the lucky winner!
BONUS VIDEO: How to Can Beans–the EASY WAY!
To get you really excited for canning season, Debbie put together an amazing video showing how easy it is to can your own beans from scratch. It may sound like hard work, but you’ll be amazed when you see how easy and delicious it most certainly is.
If you like this video, leave a comment below and tell Debbie what other canning videos you would like to see!